Wednesday 3 September 2014

iPhone cases for Adults

Tortoise & Dandelion Case by Thornback & Peel (Not on the High Street- £23)

I recently got my phone back from Apple with my lock button all fixed and decided it was time for a new phone case. I had the same bamboo striped case for a year and a half and although I love it, I thought now was a good chance to pretend I had a new phone and get it a new jacket.

Searching for an iPhone case that doesn't have ears sticking out of it or covered in cartoon characters was a tricky task! Adults need phone cases too, and after a bit of a search I found a few that I thought I would share with you (credit to my boyfriend for the Tortoise case I finally bought!)


Theo Check Phone Case (Whistles- £30)









Thames Below Westminster Case (The National Gallery- £14.95)










Blue Crystal Clear Case by Monica Strigel (Casetify- $39.95)











 Kiwi Bird Case (& Other Stories- £19)














No comments:

Post a Comment