Thursday 11 September 2014

Easy Tousled Hair with Bumble & Bumble

Bumble & Bumble are one of my favourite hair brands. They have an undone style and relaxed edge while also being simple to use and reliable. When I recently got an email through advertising 3 free prep products* with any order over £40 I had to put in another order. Top of my list was the Hair (Un)Dressing Creme.

This unisex product is designed to add a bit of grit and texture to hair without looking polished or too done. I have naturally straight, fine hair that doesn't hold much of a curl so was hoping for something that could create tousled waves that would hold. I used the Bumble & Bumble Tonic in the roots of my freshly washed wet hair to nourish and prepare the hair, then went in with the (Un)Dressing Creme (after a light spritz of heat protector). This is a thick cream that has the stickiness of almost a glue. I was quite surprised at this and decided to go in light handed. A little goes a long way with this product and I gently tousled it through my hair, scrunching and twisting the hair as I went. I then used a diffuser to lock in the tousled waves until it was around 90% dry. I'm really happy with how this product turned out and there wasn't even any frizz after the diffuser! It also held in place for 2 whole days. With the grit and movement it adds to the hair I think it would also be a good product to use for a voluminous or messy looking up-do.

What're your favourite Bumble & Bumble products? I'd love some recommendations for future purchases, when there is a deal on!

*If you're interested in these sort of deals I'd recommend subscribing to Bumble & Bumble emails. They regularly have deals on their website but also do good codes through the emails!


No comments:

Post a Comment